PARENT: Additional Documentation Required

Your child has a right to be enrolled immediately. The school cannot require you to turn in documentation prior to enrollment. If your think your child qualifies for this protection, ask to speak with the school’s Homeless Liaison. They should work with you to help you get the required documents after your child is enrolled and starts attending school.