PARENT: Residence Not in District

You child can stay in the school they previously attended or attend the new school where you live now. As the parent, you can decide what is best for your child.

If the school does not want to enroll your child in the school of your choice, you have a right to dispute their decision. In the meantime, they must enroll your child and provide transportation until the dispute is resolved.