STUDENT: Right to Remain in Previous School

< Back

You can stay in the school you previously attended or attend the new school where you live now.

If the school does not want to enroll you in the school of your choice, you have a right to dispute their decision. In the meantime, they must enroll you and provide transportation until the dispute is resolved.